This is a continuation of my two previous articles
In the above articles you can see I explained how to install both, the ‘Simple’ and ‘Enterprise’ environment, so I won’t go into the deployment itself again.
I will try to split the article into smaller ones so you can check out configuration items you need, rather than having to scroll through the lot to find whatever you are interested in.
Right, let’s get going.
- Replace Appliance SSL Certificates (VAMI)
- First login and initial configuration
- First Endpoint – vCenter
- Active Directory Configuration
- Fabric Groups
- Network Profile
- Business Groups
- 1st IaaS Blueprint
- Install and Configure the vRA 7 Guest Agent (Gugent)
- Configure External vRO Instance
- Email Setup and Approval Policies
- vRealize Business Standard (Cost Profiles)